Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Warning to Bridesmaids...Again!!!

My dear bloggies, on April 11th. last I warned you all about a wedding planner by the name of Paul Mayfair (pic'd here) and advised you all to steer clear of him by virtue of the following posting Warning To Brides

That warning stays in operation as I have received information on foot of that posting from another concerned party that he may well be trying to get back into business.

Please do heed the advice being given to you and steer clear at all costs and if you do find yourself inadvertently doing business with him, take the following action:

* Cancel ALL credit card details IMMEDIATELY

* Check ALL transactions on your account

* If money has been used without your consent or not as intended, notify your local legal authorities and your bank without delay

* Let me know here and I will pass your details to a fellow cleric who will be better informed and advised than I in relation to this person and his (alleged) activities

If you know any other information which may also be of help, please feel free to get in touch with me and I can also convey it to my fellow cleric and/or post it here if so deemed necessary.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce