Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sotto Voce...Remembering John Paul II


My dear friends, believe it or not but the 2nd Anniversary of our beloved Pope John Paul II is to fall next week and as part of a tribute to him and his memory, I am asking that you reflect upon how you would like to remember him.

I encourage you to contribute to this blogspot any ideas, pictures, comments which can be published if you so wish.

Personally, on that day, I will add my own memories of him and update regularly with the contributions received.

Feel free to get in touch with me and let us remember a very special man in our own personal and shared way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce