Thursday, January 25, 2007

Irish Catholic Communications Office Struck Dumb??

It seems a bit strange that the Catholic Communications Office in Ireland (CCOI) seem to have taken a vow of silence or else they just perhaps feel a little overwhelmed at the popularity of Clerical Whispers that there is nothing really worth reporting on in this little country of ours...

That or they do not wish to comment as I do on what really matters in this country especially in relation to Child Sex Abuse and payouts to victims...collusion with the State police force...and the rest is all to be seen on this blogspot...


Not since the 7th December 2006 has the website been updated which makes me wonder have they forgotten that Christmas happened just shortly thereafter??
The few press releases of 2007 have been issued as per usual but nothing else...come on is there not a meeting or two of the Purple Parliament that we can have access to or shall I have to obtain them myself and post them here?


I must be giving them more of a run for the money than I realised.....



Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce